Full-time, Permanent Position
For over 30 years, COMPCO has been at the forefront of protecting people and property from fire. As the UK’s largest independently owned fire-engineering company, COMPCO has the expertise, resources and stability to meet the needs of clients and projects of any scale.
COMPCO is committed to attracting, developing and retaining people of the highest calibre to continue the provision of service excellence and maximise added value to our customers. Due to continued expansion and growth, we are looking for a CAD Technician for our Swansea office.
Primary Responsibilities: –
- To produce detailed plans and sections of sprinkler systems
- To carry out ad hoc site surveys as and when required by the client or your Team Leader
- To produce hydraulic calculations
- To size sprinkler fire pumps and tanks
- To request information from internal and external clients
- To inform clients of contract changes
- Excellent IT skills, with working knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit would be an advantage but not essential. Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good grounding Math’s – Grade C and above.
- Proven verbal and written English communication skills
- Track record in finding solutions to problems within deadlines
- Proven ability to organise self and others
- Methodical with attention to detail
- Ability to work closely with clients to advise about the best approaches and anticipate their requirements
The value of the remuneration package will be competitive and will comprise:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance (after probationary period)
- Death in Service Insurance
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Long Service Awards