Full Time, Permanent
For over 30 years, COMPCO has been at the forefront of protecting people and property from fire. As the UK’s largest independently owned fire-engineering company, COMPCO has the expertise, resources and stability to meet the needs of clients and projects of any scale. From a project-managed installation to servicing and maintenance, Compco tailor services to the exact requirements of any project. Working within many markets and from our regional centres,
COMPCO offers the ability and expertise of a major contractor, with the convenience of a local supplier.
Due to continued expansion, we are currently looking to employ a motivated, driven and positive individual for the role of Sales Administrator within our Sales and Estimating Department.
Some key responsibilities (but not limited to) as follows;
- Log new enquires on to the CRM system ensuring that all necessary fields are populated and accurate.
- Maintain and update customer databases
- Download documents where necessary from web portals / links and ensure information is easily identifiable.
- Populate tender folders for Estimating team, printing out all necessary information.
- Issue quotations either by post or electronically, ensuring that information is proof read and accurate.
- Log orders and ensure internal processes are met.
- Answer telephone in professional manner & deal with internal / external requests.
The value of the remuneration package will comprise:
- National minimum wage paid on the 28th of each month
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance (after probationary period)
- Death in service insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Long service awards