For over 30 years, COMPCO has been at the forefront of protecting people and property from fire.
As the UK’s largest independently owned fire-engineering company, COMPCO has the expertise, resources and stability to meet the needs of clients and projects of any scale. Working within many markets and from our regional centres, COMPCO offers the ability and expertise of a major contractor, with the convenience of a local supplier.
COMPCO is committed to attracting, developing and retaining people of the highest calibre to continue the provision of service excellence and maximise added value to our customers.
Due to continued expansion and growth, we are looking for a Warehouse Operative for our Oldbury Fabrication Facility.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Picking ,Painting and Packing orders from stock
- Loading and Unloading Vehicles Via FLT
- Implementing Goods inwards and goods outwards procedures.
- Control and storage of stock items.
- Delivery of orders Via Company Vehicle.
- General housekeeping duties to ensure a clean and safe working environment.
- Some assembly duties required.
- Warehouse Experience Essential
- Basic reading skills. Must be able to follow instruction
- Basic computer navigation and utilisation skills
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Full Driving License required
- Full FLT licence Required
Training will be given to the right candidate.
Salary negotiable dependent on experience.