Fire prevention solutions for waste management facilities
With local authorities and businesses facing challenging environmental targets, there is an ever-increasing demand for new waste and recycling facilities. However, processing waste safely poses many risks, including the threat of fire.
Working alongside major recycling companies and councils, COMPCO Fire Systems has provided fire suppression solutions to many waste management plants, including:
- Collection and Transfer Stations
- Sorting buildings and recycling centres
- Waste to resources – composting and energy plants
- Organic Green Matter buildings
- Composting halls and peat production areas
- Incineration Plants
- Household waste centres
Providing specialist advice
Not only will COMPCO offer you the latest fire control technologies, we can also provide you with engineering skills, advice, and specialist support required to fully protect your facilities from fire – and to ensure your project is a complete success.