Your fire protection is our business
When you’re looking to install an automated fire suppression system, you’ll want a partner who delivers on all fronts. Fire is a serious business and you’ll have many questions:
- What’s the right system for my building
- Can you project manage this for me?
- Can I trust you to deliver on time and in budget?
We’re here to help.
You just want to reduce your risk, get the specification right, and complete on time.
Since 1988, we’ve done just that for thousands of projects; small and incredibly large.
Multi-million-pound constructions have trusted us to design, install, and manage their fire suppression system. We’ve taken the strain and delivered projects exactly to specification, reducing risk at every level.
The right system is just the start
From sprinklers and water mist to gas suppression and risers, discuss every option with us.
But your decision will go further than product alone, won’t it?
Having a fire engineering partner get involved early. A provider who’ll collaborate closely and adapt to suit your needs. These things all matter.
With 240 full time employees and 400 contractors, plus LPCB Level 4 accreditation, we’re equipped for every outcome. And we have all the skills and support you need in-house.
- Lean on us for the knowledge you need
- Choose BIM 3D when we’re designing your system
- Let us project manage from concept to completion
- Enjoy countless benefits from off-site modular construction
- Know that we’re solution focused and always responsive