Why Work For Compco Fire Systems?
Here at Compco Fire, we are part of a huge team of intellectual and caring individuals who create a great work-life balance.
We are proud of the people who have experienced the company journey and of the new additions coming into our company with fresh ideas and enthusiasm.
We have a varied and driven workforce who are the pillars of the company structure and we are proud of everything they achieve throughout their careers at Compco Fire. We continually strive to work towards personal and company goals; and are ultimately proud of the work they produce on a daily basis.
Opening doors to new experiences and nurturing our workforce is the key to our success. We strive to retain the most experienced in the business and build up a team of hard working employees who can deliver to the expectations of the client, project particulars and community.
- Pension scheme
- Private Health Care – Including annual health check-ups, dental and emergency care
- Personal development training throughout career
- Company car or van (to those applicable for their job role)
- Cycle to work scheme
- 5, 10, 15, 20 & 25 years long service gifts
- Expenses paid for business trips and out of office meetings
- Allowance for private appointments such as dentist, hospital appointments & bereavement
- Summer fun family days and evening events throughout the year
- Paid company Christmas party every December for 240 staff
- Company charity days & events – Cake sales, ‘Dress Down’ days, Red Nose Day etc
- Team sporting events against other local contractors and suppliers – Cricket, football, rugby & wheelchair basketball
We reward all individuals throughout their careers as we believe that it is important to recognise achievement and progression.
Exceptional performers are recognised for their continual contribution to projects and to the company overall.
If you would like to find out more about our careers and packages, then please see our current advertised opportunities
We have a path for every individual here at Compo Fire, whether you have years under your belt as a fully qualified Project Manager, Pipe Fitter or Estimator or are brand new to the industry as a Trainee, Apprentice or employee in any aspect, we welcome all talents from every background.
Every project that Compco Fire acquires has different perspectives and paths in order to complete and that is how we see each and every single employee. We assist in forging a path for each member, in order to allow them bloom into dynamic and talented individuals, who can progress as far as they wish up their chosen ladder.
Compco Fire offers many in-depth, on-site training programmes to everyone within the business, varying from personal development, management or technical, our aim is to help shape our employees into the people they see themselves to be within the industry.
We also encourage all individuals, no matter what their primary job role is, to visit our live sites and completed projects on a regular basis. This has proved to be a valuable tool for all employees in comprehending the business fully and our role within the construction industry.